Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Conversations with a 3-year-old Part 1

This morning I was awoken by our three-year-old daughter, as is usually the case.  She likes to help me get ready in the morning.  This is a conversation we had while I was getting dressed.


"Hobo?  What's a hobo?" I asked.

"Hobo there!  mumbmnnusdf pretty dress!"  She opens up her hand to reveal several ribbons and bows.

"Oh!  HAIR bows!  Not hobos!  Can you say 'hair bow?'"

"Hobo!"

"Hair.  Bow."

"Ho--bo."

"Hair?"

"Haair!"

"Bow."

"Bow!"

"Hair bow."

"Hairhobo!"  At this point I cannot stop laughing.  She gets up on the bed behind me.  "I wanna hairhobo."

"I'm sure we all want a hairhobo, dear.  Where would you like me to put it?"

"No!  I lkdlkonmmsld daddy hairhobo!"

And that is the story of why I am currently wearing a hairhobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment