Monday, December 17, 2012

Surprised by Cute

Addy is always very cute, but sometimes she does something that is surprising AND cute, which usually just leaves me laughing so hard my head hurts.

Today there were several examples of this.  My dad used to do this little game with her where he would move his finger around erratically towards her while buzzing like a bee.  He would then poke her on the nose and say "beep!" and she would giggle.  A few days ago, I decided to try this on her.  After I did it, she started to do the same thing... but when she goes "BEEP!" it's super-high-pitched and enthusiastic!  And today she did it to me... to mommy... and to both of her godparents!  Grandpa will be thrilled.

Another instance of her surprising me happened tonight.  She likes to sit on my belly and read, but this time she wanted to bounce like I was a horse.  So I started to bounce and sing the William Tell Overture.  She giggles, but when I stop, she keeps bouncing and starts to make the same "bum da bums" that I did.  I can hear her actually trying to sing, I think for the first time!

I swear she's going to give me diabetes...

No comments:

Post a Comment