Thursday, April 21, 2011

Almost a month!

Yes, it has been a while since I last posted. And there is a good reason. Everything is fine, I've just been swamped with school! It ends soon, so my attention will then turn to finding a job while my wife studies for/passes her comprehensive exams for her Ph.D. So, please bear with me. :)

On Easter, Adelaide turns 1 month old! Yays! And her uncle will get to meet her for the first time! Double yays!

I'll make a more robust post later, but for now, I leave you with this Princess Bride tidbit:

Amy: We'll never succeed. We may as well die here.

Spencer: No, no. We have already succeeded. I mean, what are
the three terrors of the first month? One, the cry
spurt. No problem. There's a popping sound preceding
each, we can avoid that. Two, the glue-like spit-up,
but you were clever enough to discover how to clean
that, so in the future we can avoid that too.

Amy: Spencer, what about the P.O.U.S's?

Spencer: Poopies Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment